Friday, June 7, 2013

ABDL SiSSY

ifiwere3: (via TumbleOn)











ifiwere3:

(via TumbleOn)

nappycouple: She has been faked in the 1st pic. But very...











nappycouple:

She has been faked in the 1st pic. But very cleaver.

babyimapotato: The other day I was wearing a diaper



babyimapotato:

The other day I was wearing a diaper

Photo



zorrodaddy: Whatcha watchin'?



zorrodaddy:

Whatcha watchin'?

Photo



whatdoyousaybaby: since i can not trust you with panties you...



whatdoyousaybaby:

since i can not trust you with panties you wil wear a diaper everywere we go even the beach

Photo



Photo



thicklypadded: Felicia walked downstairs with her short skirt...



thicklypadded:

Felicia walked downstairs with her short skirt on. She knew this would always anger her boyfriend. He hated when she would dress slutty when they were going out. "fuck it" she thought. She came down the stairs and bent over showing her sexy panties to her boyfriend who was reading the paper. He rolled his eyes and yanked her bringing her over to him. "I told you not to wear this. Go change please." "no! It's my body I'll wear what I want!" he pulled her over his knee and spanked her for a few minutes. She was on the verge of tears. Her ripped down her panties and threw them across the room. He left the room and came back with a diaper. "no! I'm my wearing that!" she screamed. He delivered another slap to her thigh to silence her. She shut her mouth and let him diaper her. "Now we can go out!" he declared. "I can't go out like this!" she protested. "you can and you will. If you decide to be slutty and bend over you will show everyone your diaper. Now let's go!" He took her hand and they went on their way for a long long long day of shopping.

blondebambina: I love being a wet squishy baby





blondebambina:

I love being a wet squishy baby

Photo



Photo



pamper1234: olive is freaking cute



pamper1234:

olive is freaking cute

Photo



Photo



diapercum: One of me at the bottom! A few months ago as i was...













diapercum:

One of me at the bottom! A few months ago as i was realllly slim :( #summerbody!

diapercum: I love cute sexy girls in diapers!







diapercum:

I love cute sexy girls in diapers!

diapercum: When friends egg each other on! They can get sexy...











diapercum:

When friends egg each other on! They can get sexy trust me ;)

diapercum: How sexy is she!?!?!







diapercum:

How sexy is she!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment