Friday, June 7, 2013

Ignorance Is Bliss

nonelikerae: tattoo blog x



nonelikerae:

tattoo blog x

the-amittyink: whispereyes: Tattoo blog x that shit omg



the-amittyink:

whispereyes:

Tattoo blog x

that shit omg

Photo



Photo



flutterlings: the whole yahoo/tumblr thing is rly just like when a single dad marries a new woman...

flutterlings:

the whole yahoo/tumblr thing is rly just like when a single dad marries a new woman and the kids get rebellious and are like "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM"

Or.. “YOU’RE NOT MY REAL DAD.”

Photo



love-shot-dude: yummyy



love-shot-dude:

yummyy

dignitea: I'm stuck between wanting to be an adult, accomplishing a lot, and contributing a lot to...

dignitea:

I'm stuck between wanting to be an adult, accomplishing a lot, and contributing a lot to society and lying on my floor, ignoring my responsibilities, and crying to sad songs alone in my room.

Photo



x-enial: Farmland Sunset by Ulrich Schade



x-enial:

Farmland Sunset by Ulrich Schade

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"I never stopped loving you. Not even for a second. Even when I hated you."

"I never stopped loving you. Not even for a second. Even when I hated you."

- Charles Sheehan-Miles, Just Remember to Breathe (via frankie-wolf)

leaf-inthewind: leaf-inthewind | mandalas



leaf-inthewind:

leaf-inthewind | mandalas

Photo



we-all-share-one-moon: ॐॐ



we-all-share-one-moon:

ॐॐ

No comments:

Post a Comment